× CST Studio Suite 2022 SP5 Close
CST Studio Suite 2022 SP5 | 6.9 Gb
Computer Simulation Technology (CST), part of SIMULIA, a Dassault Systèmes brand, announces the release of its flagship EM simulation software, CST Studio Suite 2021 SP5. This update introduces a range of new enhancements and improvements to increase the versatility and performance in modelling, meshing and solver technologies exactly to solve these issues.
What's New in CST Studio Suite 2022 Advanced Modeling, Schematic and Post-processing
- Modeling Stackup bending enhancement
- Schematic usability enhancement, such as hierarchical Design Studio block and MDIF block
- Dedicated 5G Post-processing
- Human model library and other enhancements in Bio- Electromagnetics
Antenna and Microwave Component Design
- Antenna Array workflows and solver enhancements
- Eigenmode analysis support for Hexagonal Unit Cells
- Sensitivity analysis for Geometrical Parameters and post-process tuning
- Support non-circular drill shapes in PCBS
- DDR4 Analysis improvements
- IBIS & IBIS-AMI buffer models – improvements and Component Library examples included
- Drift diffusion solver for semiconductor devices in micrometer range.
Communication and Detection
- Meshing robustness and performance improvements
- Time domain solver performance improvements: MatrixCalc with MPI, 3D field monitors on GPU,general performance improvement
- Interference task workflow and performance improvements
- Integral equation solver supports thin planar dielectrics, NFS and symmetry planes
- Asymptotic solver Channel Impulse Response (CIR), Range/Doppler map
Electromagnetic Compatibility and interference (EMC/EMI)
- pRLC solver – Open Boundaries and improved Capacitance Results
- Direct Access to IDEM fitting in Design Studio
- Reduced spectral leakage with FFT Windowing for transient tasks in Design Studio
- Thin Panel support with frequency domain solver
- Simulation speedup for complex bi-directional cable o-simulation
Electric Drive Design
- Efficient End-winding simulation (broadband)
- Powertrain System simulation with Partial RLC Solver now with Linux support of exchange formats.
- Considerable speed improvements for Powertrain System Simulation
The electromagnetic simulation software CST Studio Suite is the culmination of many years of research and development into the most accurate and efficient computational solutions for electromagnetic designs. It comprises CST's tools for the design and optimization of devices operating in a wide range of frequencies - static to optical. Analyses may include thermal and mechanical effects, as well as circuit simulation.
CST Studio Suite benefits from an integrated design environment which gives access to the entire range of solver technology. System assembly and modeling facilitates multi-physics and co-simulation as well as the management of entire electromagnetic systems.
CST Studio Suite can offer considerable product to market advantages such as shorter development cycles, virtual prototyping before physical trials, and optimization instead of experimentation.
CST Studio Suite solvers supporting MPI computing can now utilize Intel OPA technologies due to the latest Intel MPI shipped with the software.
SIMULIA CST Studio Suite 2022 introduces a range of new enhancements and improvements to increase the versatility and performance in modelling, meshing and solver technologies exactly to solve these issues.
In addition, the integration on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform, as well as cloud computing, enables seamless collaboration workflows, even among different teams and departments. Users will be able to make necessary changes to the product quickly, improving the engineering efficiency and further boosting innovation.
CST 2022 Technical Updates Session
Watch this Session to know about technology updates in the major industrial process like antenna and microwave component engineering; aerospace communication and electronic design
CST is a market leader in providing 3D electromagnetic (EM) field simulation tools through a global network of sales and support staff and representatives. CST develops CST STUDIO SUITE, a package of high-performance software for the simulation of EM fields in all frequency bands. Its growing success is based on a combination of leading edge technology, a user-friendly interface and knowledgeable support staff. CST solutions are used by market leaders in a diverse range of industries, including aerospace, automotive, defense, electronics, healthcare and telecommunications. CST is part of SIMULIA, a Dassault Systèmes brand.
The SIMULIA brand of Dassault Systèmes enables users to leverage physics-based simulation and high-performance computing to power sustainable innovation for products, nature, and life. Powered by Dassault Systèmes’ 3DEXPERIENCE platform, SIMULIA realistic simulation and optimization applications accelerate the process of making mission-critical design and engineering decisions before committing to costly and time-consuming physical prototypes.
Product: SIMULIA CST Studio Suite
Version: 2022 SP5
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page : www.3ds.com
Languages Supported: english
System Requirements: Windows *
Size: 6.9 Gb
* System Requirements: × CST Studio Suite 2022 SP5 Close
Please visit my blog
Added by 3% of the overall size of the archive of information for the restoration
No mirrors please
× CST Studio Suite 2022 SP5 Close
Download File Size:6.52 GB