× Autodesk Revit 2023.1.1 (x64) Multilingual Close
Autodesk Revit 2023.1.1 (x64) Multilingual | 15.9 GB
Autodesk Revit is a software package for computer-aided design that implements the principle of building information modeling (Building Information Modeling, BIM). Autodesk Revit is designed for architects, designers and design engineers, provides 3D modeling of building elements and flat drawing of design elements, creation of custom objects, organization of collaboration on a project, from concept to the production of working drawings and specifications.
Autodesk Revit enables a high level of cross-discipline collaboration and significantly reduces errors. This system allows you to create building structures and engineering systems of any complexity. Based on the designed models, specialists have the opportunity to develop an effective construction technology and accurately determine the required amount of materials.
Benefits of Autodesk Revit 2023:
- Export to PDF
Export 2D views and sheets to PDF files. Set custom naming conventions for batch exporting PDF files.
- Improvements in working with walls
Wall improvements include the ability to create conical wall elements and display only the inner layers of walls.
- General parameters in key specifications
You can use the general parameters in key specifications to populate and modify the properties of elements in models.
- Improved interaction with FormIt
Use FormIt as a tool for developing conceptual models and finalize the project in Revit without losing data.
- Linking RhinocMany (3DM)
files You can link 3DM files to Revit models to work on a project created in Rhino.
- Multileader tags
Use multileader tags if you need to place one tag that refers to several elements of the same category.
- Rotating tags
To rotate tags, you can use the "Angle" parameter in the tag properties.
- Specifying multiple values
You can now customize how properties with different values are displayed when you select, mark, and highlight multiple items in a BOM.
- Moving a rebar in a set
Managing individual rebars in selected rebar sets and reinforcement systems prevents conflicts and supports system logic.
- Faster and more accurate two-point rebar placement
You can now place single rebars or sets by picking two points to define a bounding box within which the rebar shape extends. For single-segment straight bars, you can specify the size and direction directly.
- Simulation of reinforcing bars using real bar diameter
You can now model a rebar using the effective diameter to prevent conflicts. This is especially important for concrete elements with many large diameter bars.
- Creating a Load Report in System Analysis
When performing a system analysis and selecting the "Loads and Sizing of HVAC Systems" workflow, the Load Report now includes more detailed load information and psychrometric data required for sizing mechanical systems.
RELEASE INFO - The build is based on the official ESD distribution of Autodesk Revit 2023 R1.
- Unlocked the ability to install the program on Windows 8.1.
- Added the ability to install the US English Content for Revit 2023
module to the installation package. - Added the ability to install the Russian Content for Revit 2023 module to the
installation package. - Added the ability to opt out of installing the Steel Connections Core Content for Revit 2023 module to the installation package
. package added the ability to opt out of installing the FormIt Converter For Revit
2023 module. - The option to opt out of installing the Revit 2023 MEP Fabrication Configuration - Imperial module has been added to the installation package.
- Added the ability to opt out of installing the Revit 2023 MEP Fabrication Configuration - Metric module in the installation package.
- Removed Autodesk Desktop App module from installation package.
- Removed Autodesk Genuine Service module from installation package.
- Removed Autodesk Single Sign On Component module from installation package.
- Revit 2023.1.1 Update has been integrated into the installation package.
- The Core Content for Revit module has NOT been updated to version 184.108.40.206 (part of Revit 2023.1.1 Update) due to a buggy update.
- Updated Autodesk Licensing Service module from version 220.127.116.1129 to version 18.104.22.16821.
- Updated Autodesk On-Demand Install Service from version 22.214.171.1248 to version 126.96.36.199.
- Installer updated from version 188.8.131.52 to version 184.108.40.206.
- Everything you need for treatment, including detailed instructions, is inside the image in the Crack folder.
Download File Size:13.3 GB